DAHW Deutsche Lepra- und Tuberkulosehilfe is an aid organisation financed by donations and is committed to the beneficiaries of its worldwide projects on the one hand and the donors* and third-party donors on the other: Our work must be effective, efficient, sustainable and effective. In order to guarantee this, we rely on comprehensive quality management with clear responsibilities and various control bodies as well as maximum transparency.
- Code of Conduct and Guidelines
- Controlling and Risk Management
- Quality assurance in the projects
- Effectiveness monitoring of our work
- Communication and fundraising