"Our vision is a world in which no one suffers from leprosy, tuberculosis and other poverty-related diseases and the consequences they bring, such as physical disability and social exclusion.""
- We are an independent non governmental organisation supported by donors, volunteers and staff around the world.
- We collaborate with national and international players active in medical and social development co-operation and research. We form strategic alliances to achieve the best possible outcome.
- We finance our work with donations and public funds.
- The entrusted funds enable us to fulfill our statutory duties, both nationally and internationally, in line with the principle of economy and needs-based support. We consider ourselves as a link between people who want to help those who need help.
- We are responsible to facilitate the desire of our donors to change lives and provide professional medical and social assistance directly to the people.
- We visualize the connection between disease and poverty so that people act with empathy and solidarity in our ONE world.
- We actively assist on a global scale people suffering from poverty-related diseases. We fight leprosy, tuberculosis and other diseases that lead to marginalization, stigmatization and further consequences.
- The heart of our work consists of promoting medical and social projects. We focus on the needs of those with leprosy, tuberculosis and other socially excluding diseases and handicaps.
- As specialists, we support medical and social relief programs that allow affected individuals to live a life in dignity and become empowered to be equally integrated into society.
- We support research conducted in the interests of improving prevention, diagnostics, therapy and medical-social rehabilitation for our target groups.
- We take the requirements, capacities, values, and quality standards of our project partners into account. We maintain national and international standards and encourage self-responsibility